I wanted to put together an ever-expanding list of ridiculous things that people are still spending money on. These are a constant reminder that people can afford to donate more to charity.
- Wax Museums
- Ghost Tours
- Nespresso Stirrers (my 2 year old picked one up and said, “Broke spoon!”
- Bottled water (maybe not so much after I watched this)
- Spray tans, false eyelashes/nails (from Maria O’Keeffe)
- Grated cheese (from Katia de Gregorio)
- Pre-chopped onions, apples, etc. (from Katia de Gregorio)
Any more suggestions?